Monday, May 4, 2009

More News from our Puppy House

Yes, I am alive. Sorry I haven’t posted in a long time, things have been a little crazy here... ;] All is well here. We are down to 7 puppies. We lost Lucy on the 27th. :[ All the other puppies are doing great. Bear had been losing some weight a while ago but now is gaining fast. He is as fierce as ever! :] We started the puppies on their 'gruel' (a mixture of hard puppy, formula and water). They love it! They practically inhale it! :] When I go into their room they all run (waddle) over to me and climb in my lap. They like to lick my toes and bite my hands. I love them so much. I will try to post a video of them playing soon. Well, that’s it for now! signing off .emily.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

awww. i love your puppies.

The Ordinary said...

Sounds great! Wish i could meet bear.