Thursday, June 11, 2009

Big News!!!

Wow I haven’t posted in like forever! Well, three of the puppies have gone to their forever homes!!! :] first to go was Tuck, the baby. He went to an extremely nice family in Fairfax. Then Bear. He went to an awesome family in Bowie. Then Annie went to a really nice lady and Olney! Everyone said we could keep in touch with them! I miss them but I am glad they are in good homes.
Here are some pictures of us and the adopters! :] Oh and did I tell you that were keeping Otto!!! ahhhhh I am sooo excited! :]

Rachel, Mellisa, Tuck and Me

Steve, Dominique, Bear, Rachel and Me
Me, Annie, Danielle and Snoopy
.
.
.
signing off
.emily.

2 comments:

cassidy Vigil said...

ah! i miss em already and i didn't even live with them:( *sniff*
at least ur keeping otto!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is that Danielle A-T? She had a dog named Snoopy...